Digital Sales Representative
IBM's Digital Sales organization is looking for Digital Sales Representatives for its digital sales in Singapore.
The Digital Sales Representative (DSR) is focused on driving awareness, initiating sales opportunities, and often closing business for IBM's Hybrid Cloud Offerings
In this role, the DSR is responsible for interacting with inbound leads from the digital marketplace, proactive outbound prospecting, and effectively managing all lead channels. This position will have a direct impact on our success by providing qualifying prospects from lead status into the sales pipeline and also securing wins individually. This role will live within the Hybrid Cloud Integration sales organization- handling all first contact with new clients and building relationships through prospecting and marketing activity - live chat, events, campaigns, direct mail, email, etc.
In this role, it is essential that you are a driven sales person with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) acumen and demonstrate sales instincts and track record in developing business from both inbound leads and your own hunting.
- Develop and often close opportunities with new accounts
- Identify and qualify prospects through live chat, inbound marketing leads, cold calls, outbound hunting, etc
- Engage and coordinate necessary resources (ie. Technical Sales, Field Sales, Product Management, etc) to progress and close deals
- Convert users to dedicated, paid entitlements
- Track all lead management & sales activity through the sales Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Assist marketing and sales management develop use case materials
- Engage with Product Management to provide feedback on customer reaction to products
- Gather market information including competitor activity, and report to management/product line
- Self starter - this is a different than the traditional IBM inside sales role
- Articulate and confident in communication skills
- Ability to build consistent new revenue pipeline
- Commitment to stay current with SaaS, cloud services, and industry/sector trends
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 year experience in an inside sales or business development position ideally managing AP region
- At least 3 year experience in software sales
- Basic knowledge in sales process, social selling and lead progression
- Readiness to travel 10% travel annually
- English: Fluent / Thai / Bahasa language skills will be added advantage
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 3 years experience in an inside sales or business development position
- At least 3 years experience in software sales
- At least 2 year experience in SaaS / Cloud sales organization
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top