Digital Sales - Digital Development Representative
- Beijing, China
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for inbound client interactions originating from LiveChat, phone, social engagement, events, and paid media; follow up on campaign responses; provide 'voice of the client' feedback to assist in campaign design
- Interactions primarily focused on set of Brand-specific offerings and point products, with strong ability to navigate within and across IBM's portfolio & align with subject matter experts
- Creation of validation leads through Inbound responders that come into IBM for immediate interaction, clarification of IBM offerings, and ability to address pain points
- Responsible for outbound prospecting; cultivate new relationships in white space / new contacts within existing accounts; support for Account-Based Marketing initiatives
- Interactions primarily focused on ability to understand and convey high-level business strategy and objectives; promote IBM portfolio, identify pain points & align with IBM offerings
- Creation of validation leads through Outbound sales plays that are jointly agreed upon by marketing & sales
- Cross-selling based on analysis of cross-brand sales reports
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Expect you :
- 2020 campus graduate, Bachelor degree or above
- Technical understanding
- Excellent communication skills (listening, influencing, persuading)
- Proactive, willing to take ownership and initiative.
- Persistent and unafraid of complexity.
- Fluent in Chinese and English, both spoken and written.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
Digital Sales is a specialized sales organization with a purpose-built infrastructure consisting of Global Digital Sales Centers in Atlanta GA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, and Littleton MA. Digital Sales teams engage with clients of all sizes and markets to grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM's proven cognitive and cloud technology solutions.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top