Digital Project Manager
* Job Description
About IBM Interactive Experience
We think bigger than an agency and more creatively than a consultancy with the power to
integrate the whole system. We are IBM Interactive Experience, 2014 and 2015 Advertising Age's largest digital agency network in the world. Ranked as digital strategy leaders by IDC in 2016. We are a next generation services company dedicated to creating transformative ideas that get our clients to the future first.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Digital Program Manager with proven digital delivery track record and a thorough understanding of the Agile development process. As Digital Project Manager, the candidate will drive the cross-functional team together to deliver. You will bring deep experience as a project manager in complex mobile applications (e.g. online banking), omni-channel commerce, Comfortable with project management skills, you are passionate about digital technology, deeply engage in the objectives of the programs and achieving the client's ultimate business success, and can consult client executives on successful digital transformation.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Accountability for planning and delivery of digital projects, across customer experience strategy, experience design and technology delivery in a highly agile and collaborative, experimental environment
- Plan for, execute and manage client communications, including executive level consulting
- Drive the Creative Team, Technical team and the Product Owners in an Agile development process
- Create project plan, control and manage scope
- Manage project risks by developing mitigations, manage issues as they develop and provide plans to close out issues
- Manage client and third party dependencies
- Introduce Scrum values and practices. Guard and shield the team from distractions and interruptions from external interferences
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value
- Organize and facilitate stand-ups, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives
- Solid consulting experience with ideal work experience with a Tier 1 digital consulting/agency organization
- Understanding of how omni channels technologies/products can be leveraged to enable strategic outcomes
- Experience managing delivery of multi-functional Mobile/eCommerce/Digital Marketing strategy programs to C-Suite and Business Unit leaders and translating the resulting recommendations into successful design and execution programs
- Proven track record & ability to build business relationships & mentoring client
- Strong self-management skills (i.e. is able to focus on the task at hand, manage his/her timing and circle back quickly if he is blocked).
- Strong communication and writing skills (i.e. is able to attend client meetings and speak with clarity, is able to write requirements in clear business terms, etc.)
- Strong process management skills (I.e. Is able to operate under a strict process and identify gaps in process and suggest opportunities to bridge gaps). Has a can do attitude and willing to learn.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Finacial services experience (Banking, Insurance, Wealth) a plus
- At least 5 years experience in managing application development projects in a vendor/client environment
- At least 5 years experience in managing the design, development, testing, and implementing of on-line, internet, or mobile based applications
- Experience in a role functioning as a Scrum Master
- At least 2 year experience in working and leading others in a rapidly changing environment
- Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. MS Project and Visio a plus. English: Fluent. Spoken and written Thai a plus
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 15+year experiences
- Banking Industry knowledge
- Had manage multiple projects at once before
- Oversee 25-30 team members
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Agile methodology
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top