Digital Marketing Consultant
IBM is the world's largest technology and consulting company with IBM Global Business Services (GBS) a partner of unmatched breadth and depth, across a spectrum of business operations. We understand that real business value is delivered when business consulting is enriched with advanced research, analytics and technology. As a consultant at IBM, you will have the unique opportunity to bring these elements together, enhancing the value we bring our clients. With operations in 170 countries, you'll make a real impact by solving complex business issues for the world's leading clients. You'll do challenging work across multiple industries and sectors, as well as governments and agencies, to make a real difference.
You will be part of the Digital Strategy practice within IBM GBS Hong Kong. He / She will be responsible for supporting the delivery of digital business and marketing strategy projects. This will be with clients primarily in the financial services, telecommunications, distribution and public sectors.
- Engage in the delivery of digital business/marketing strategy projects
- Analyze clients' business and digital marketing requirements
- Analyze clients' digital campaign performance and diagnose clients' capability gaps in digital marketing management with focus on channel operation
- Help clients shape digital marketing channel strategy and mix
- Co-work with experience consultant to define digital channel experience
- Design and plan promotion campaigns for clients' digital marketing transformation initiatives
- Participate in pre-sales and proposal activities, including opportunity identification and qualification, work with pre-sales team and/or subject matter experts in developing proposal, scope and estimation of work
- Degree holder in Marketing, Journalism, E-Commerce or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in providing digital marketing advisory services in consulting firms, advertising agencies or public relationship firms
- Designing, planning and executing digital marketing campaigns for in-house marketing operations
- Familiar with the digital channel applications, such as social media marketing, SEM and etc.
- Ability of conducting data research and analyses independently
- Proficiency in verbal and written communications (English, Cantonese and Mandarin) of research findings to peers and clients
- Strong consultation, presentation and communications skills, self-initiation, good team player, and willingness to work under pressure
- Mature, detail-minded, proactive and committed
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top