Digital Infrastructure Service Sales
1. Responsible for IBM GTS infrastructure service selling within the assigned commercial territory.
2. Work with commercial client rep to select focus accounts and develop account plan to sell IBM infrastructure service
3. Leverage align team resources and Business Partners to identify new business opportunities, progress and close deals.
4. Explore new clients and new buyers .
5. Develop industry insight for CxO engagement.
6. Keep learning and in line the skill set along with IBM strategy and focus. especially in Cognitive, Watson, Cloud and XaaS areas.
7. Maintain high quality of execution and discipline with absolute business integrity.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1. University Degree or above.
2. Relevant sales experience or technical aptitude.
3. Basic understanding of the depth and breadth of IT infrastructure service .
4. Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with clients(internal and external) at all levels of the organization.
5. Ability to actively listen and determine needs.
6. Good command of English reading, writing and speaking.
7. Highly driven, self motivated individual who shows perseverance.
8. Strong experience in industry automation, intelligent manufacturing, robot industry, new energy battery is preferred.
9. Shanghai or Shenzhen based
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Cross team communication experience
- Dare to bring innovation to embrace change
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top