Digital Development Representative Systems Hardware (HCMC, Vietnam)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The IBM Digital Business Group (DBG) is a passionate, motivated team who work with a large variety of clients, developers and start-ups to bring exciting solutions around Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, the Internet of Things and more.
We are the growth engine of IBM, with a large focus on exploring new client relationships through an industry focus. Working in partnership with IBM's large Business Partner community, we respond quickly to our client's needs and delivers high client satisfaction.
The Digital Sales Representative is an Inside Sales resource, skilled and specializing in Analytic offering, whose primary responsibilities are to identify, nurture, progress and close Commercial segment opportunities.
The successful Digital Client Representative will be expected to:
- Manage the timely handling, follow-up and nurturing of Marketing-generated responses from customers/prospects for the Commercial.
- Conduct outbound campaigns to targeted prospects for Opportunity identification
- Nurture responses & prospect through the selling stages from noticed / identified to closed; maintain a relationship with customers/prospects throughout the buyers journey
- Enhance customer satisfaction, the client rep is necesary to connect and bring IBM offering to clients. Especially, Cambodia market and whitespace accounts
- Participate in Commercial Digital Sales reviews and territory planning sessions
- Attend training and education related to selling skills, software products/ solutions/ offerings and campaign/tactic enablement.
- Digital Native (preferred)
- Demonstrate ability to understand and sell IBM offerings.
- Demonstrate experience in the whole selling cycle
- Demonstrate compelling value propositions for our products with our clients
- Engage directly and indirectly with IT and C-level executives to understand their key challenges and needs thru F2f or Digital tools such as Twitter and LinkedIn
- Motivation to accomplish sales and business objectives
- Aptitude to learn and use innovative selling technologies (e.g., analytics, social media) to network, engage clients, identify new business opportunities, and translate business requirements into technology solutions;
- Conversant and knowledgeable about technology, trends and how technology is being applied to address business challenges;
- Team collaboration and leadership;
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Communication Skills (written and verbal), Ability to Influence, Positive Attitude, Persistence, Sales Ability, Attention to Detail, Time Management, Active Learning
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
Digital Sales is a specialized sales organization with a purpose-built infrastructure consisting of Global Digital Sales Centers in Atlanta GA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, and Littleton MA. Digital Sales teams engage with clients of all sizes and markets to grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM's proven cognitive and cloud technology solutions.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top