Digital Development Representative - IBM Storage - French
IBM is the largest technology employer in the world, with over 350,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries. We invest more than $6 billion a year in R&D, and in 2018 completed our 25th consecutive year of patent leadership & we invite you to join our Digital Sales team in Dublin.
Globally our sales teams have a competitive advantage to sell some of the world's most innovative IT solutions. They also have many fortunate opportunities to interact with clients in a wide array of fields. As an IBM employee, you'll benefit from some of the best training in the world to help you grow your career and gain exposure to international clients.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Data is everywhere and growing exponentially. Businesses worldwide are driven by data, and harnessing the power of this data is critical to competitive advantage. IBM Storage is a world leader in allowing organisations to leverage this critical data asset. Gartner has recognized IBM as a Magic Quadrant Leader in all four storage markets, year after year https://www.ibm.com/blogs/systems/ibm-continuous-storage-leadership/ and we are currently seeking a French- speaking Digital Development Representative to join the team in Dublin.
As a Digital Development Representative, you will work with a mix of software & hardware solutions & be responsible for client engagement and client acquisition identifying, building and improving existing and new business opportunities to build quality pipeline for IBM Storage. You will be responsible for a defined territory where you will be tasked to maintain IBM's superior level of customer focus while identifying, negotiating, and closing opportunities.
You will cover focused offerings across the IBM Storage portfolio therefore prior knowledge of the portfolio is desired for success.
- Ensure optimal client engagement through creating and executing outbound business development activities with emphasis to cross-sell and upsell to the existing IBM client base
- Working with various sources, you will develop new sales opportunities and drive them to closure
- Through continuous personal development, you will become a subject matter expert and act as an influencer and trusted advisor for your clients
- Working closely with the IBM Storage Business Partner network to demonstrate their skills and client interactions through to close
- Interlock closely with marketing teams at Geo and Global level to develop, execute and evaluate marketing campaigns to drive new business
- Have a social media presence to promote the brand, engage, interact, and influence your clients
- Expected to find a resolution if you encounter an obstacle when generating business and handle to resolution
- Build your network of contacts both within IBM and your client base, making yourself the "go to" person for your specific field
- Put the client first, being prepared to tackle challenges, solve problems, and work with your team to get things done
- Have strong listening skills and be able to present complex concepts, designs, and solutions, both verbally and visibly
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experienced technical/storage seller with a proven track record of successful sales
- Excellent client interaction and relationship building skills, a track record of successful engagement at C suite level
- Experience working within a large global organisation
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation & negotiation skills and focus on client satisfaction
- Passion for technology and the ability to understand the B2B tech market
- You must speak native or fluent French & business level English
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- A high level of initiative and dedication is required to enable you to work in a dynamic and meaningful environment
- In general, given that we service multiple language groups onsite, fluency in European languages is a definite plus specifically German Nordic & Dutch.
- Focused on and motivated by both bringing value to the company and your own personal growth
- Constantly willing to learn, dedicated and resilient
About Business Unit
Digital Sales is a specialized sales organization with a purpose-built infrastructure consisting of Global Digital Sales Centers in Atlanta GA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, Littleton MA and Dublin Ireland. Digital Sales teams engage with clients of all sizes and markets to grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM's proven cognitive and cloud technology solutions.
Your Life @ IBM
Joining IBM will open up career opportunities in over 170 countries and in a wide range of disciplines. To ensure your success, IBM will make a significant investment in your personal development.
You will join a company with a powerful reputation for success, which is focused on innovation, growth and future technologies.
We strive to continually lead with our values and beliefs that enable IBMers to develop their potential, bring their full self to the workplace, and engage in a world of inclusion.
We Like it Here!
We thrive for the benefit of our employees and our community. To ensure your success, IBM will make a significant investment in your personal development. You will join a company with a powerful reputation for success, which is focused on innovation, growth and future technologies.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top