Digital Development Representative- Hybrid Cloud
- Digital Development Representatives
Digital Development Representatives (DDRs) are responsible for identifying high quality Cloud product leads or potential business opportunities and for ensuring successful engagement between IBM Business Partners and prospective clients.
Digital Development Representatives have the following responsibilities:
- Respond to a high volume of inbound new business prospect calls and video conferences, email inquiries and web leads driven from marketing initiatives
- Proactively contact via outbound calling and digital outreach targeting prospects in support of sales and marketing campaign initiatives.
- Achieve targeted demand generation goals including internal service level agreements (SLAs), contact volume and frequency, validation of generated leads and opportunities, lead conversion percentage, and bookings and campaign metrics.
- Secure key customer information to identify validated "sales ready" leads and prospective clients to nurture for future opportunities.
- Qualify prospects, set appointments and communicate the opportunity details for the IBM Business Partner to close.
- Professionally communicate with all appropriate levels of decision makers and influencers
- Develop a social presence through your rep page and social media to drive interest and leads.
- Present IBM high-level Cloud product value propositions including solutions, features and functions to increase buyer interest using video, phone and web presence
- Collaborate with IBM Marketing and IBM Sales leadership to execute targeted new business campaigns
- Communicate with prospects in a consultative selling environment and create a digital community
- Expertly research companies and contacts via the internet and other sales resources
- Comfortable with live call handling in a digital sales center environment
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
preferably French speaker
person with similar previous experience in opportunity identification for Cloud
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Refer to the JD
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top