Digital Development Representative
We are looking for a Digital Development Representative for IBM Digital team.
The roles responsibilities include:
- Execute inbound/outbound calling campaigns to uncover interest in IBM Offerings and generate qualified sales leads in response to marketing initiatives that include hardware, software and channel coverage.
- Call contacts to discuss their business environment, identify their IT needs, determine the most appropriate IBM solution, and engaging an appropriate IBM sales channel to own and close.
- Nurture opportunities from interested leads to validated leads.
- Actively involve in program planning and timely feedback customers' comments to program teams.
- Follow up with Opportunity Owner to push leads progression until closure.
- Timely input and update opportunities/key information in Siebel system.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Ability to engage new/competitive clients in value-add business conversations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with clients (internal and external) at all levels of the organization. And ability to actively pay attention and determine needs.
- Effective telephone etiquette.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Basic understanding of the depth and breadth of IBM's portfolio.
- Industry knowledge and IT background are preferred.
- Highly driven, self motivated individual.
- Ability to overcome objections to achieve sales target.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top