Digital Delivery Leads, iX
We believe bigger than an agency and more creatively than a consultancy with the power to integrate the whole system. We are IBM iX and we are a next generation services company dedicated to creating transformative ideas that get our clients to the future first. Do you want to be part of this? We are currently seeking Digital Delivery Leads.
At IBM iX we focus on the user, they are at the heart of everything we design and build. We believe this will give us the insight to create fantastic products for our users. You will be leading the team, fostering the innovation and making the product idea a reality.
This is a client facing role, you will be responsible for complex digital delivery across a variety of platforms including: CMS (AEM, Sitecore, Drupal), Commerce (hybris, demandware), CRM (Salesforce), as well as delivery of marketing campaigns delivered on owned and earned platforms. You are experienced in using a range of delivery methods from Agile (Scrum, KANBAN, Lean) to Waterfall including demonstrating a knowledge of how to select the right method for each project.
Your role will be to lead the delivery of the project working with senior stakeholders within IBM, providing direction to the client and being responsible for the team. You should be comfortable with delivery teams split across multiple locations and building with cross-functional teams.
The Digital Lead's main responsibility is to ensure we're delivering a quality product that is fit to purpose, delivered on time and within budget. This will involve:
- You will lead, manage and co-ordinate teams of strategists, designers, user experience practitioners, analysts, architects and developers and demonstrate effective leadership skills for delivery.
- Be able to clearly describe each role in the team and their specific disciplines both internally and externally to clients.
- Lead teams that deliver quality products, ensuring they meet project goals and user needs.
- Work closely with senior partners, both in IBM and the client, to create delivery plans that can achieve the necessary business goals.
- You will be responsible for the delivery plans for multiple projects, communicating their progress including key financial and delivery metrics.
- You are a trusted advisor for IBM's clients.
The successful candidate will be passionate about developing products based on user needs, not accepting the status quo and pushing for the right solution. Be a superb communicator with a positive attitude and care about their team. You will work with Digital delivery teams, with skill-sets across UX, Visual Design, Web Development, Software Engineering, QA and Content.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with project estimation, planning, budget control and resource management; project governance experience, such as handling risks and issues, blocking issues, dependencies and change control processes, in conjunction with reporting to client/stakeholder management. Demonstrable experience of running budgets and commercial projects aspects within profit margin - including contracting with 3rd parties and agencies/suppliers.Wee/ability to provide clients with digital delivery insight/expertise at strategic and implementation levels.
- Good understanding and confirmed practical/demonstrable application of Design Thinking principles, User Centred Design, Waterfall & Agile Development and Testing.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Recognised project management certifications preferred.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top