Digital Content Manager
The IBM Digital Content Marketing Manager / Conversation Manager (English/Arabic/French ), will develop , execute and monitor social media for the IBM brand and campaigns. You will mine intelligence from social media interactions to uncover insights for our brands/campaigns, and connect those insights to people and processes to improve the way our brands/campaigns engages with buyers, including input on content and offers on social media.
• Working with campaign and content teams, you will design social listening programs and consult with the marketing team to improve our own use of social media, as well as highlight areas of market advantage and disadvantage. You will work with stakeholders to define social media program strategies and design and deliver social media plans to meet business objectives.
• Turn social media data into measures that give almost instant feedback on how the market is reacting to several campaigns/brands and competitor products and announcements.
• Collaborate with other marketing colleagues to finalize social media programs and develop social media queries for real time monitoring platforms, then turn data into consumable, executive ready insights.
• Apply analytics to better profile, target and retarget prospects, adapting social campaigns to deliver higher quality responses and improve conversions rates. Present insight to team and develop action plans.
• Continuously develop strategic social media/digital marketing skills on existing and new toolkits/vendors.
• Communicate social media best practices and create case studies of successful strategic campaigns and product launches.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Excellent arabic/english writing skills
Previous experience in a related field
Good industry knowledge
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM's portfolio knowledge
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top