Digital Commerce for Russia and CIS region
Candidate will have to learn and understand IBM portfolio of products and services and work together with marketing and sales organization and promote those that are eligible for digital sales channel.
Candidate will work closely with digital marketing organization and sales organization to ensure appropriate design of end to end digital selling scenarios.
Candidate will need to plan the end to end implementation of selling scenario, coordinate the project and report back the ROI and other KPIs around the lead creation and sales management.
- Creation of end to end digital activities that will convert to validated leads.
- Planning and delivering the prospect and existing customer e-commerce strategy in line with the overall sales and marketing strategy
- Lead generation is his/her second name, practically knows digital selling rules, techniques, tools, channels.
- Development and implementation of short and long-term digital selling strategies to increase website traffic, conversion to leads
- Manage, assess and optimize the customer experience/journey of selected products over the web and through the whole funnel.
- Report and seek business intelligence, competitor analysis and performance analytics on a regular basis.
- Explore, define and implement innovative on-site solutions and tactics to drive digital selling of IBM products and services, acquire new customers and retain current customers.
- Is proficient with Social Media and Affiliates from a commercial perspective
- Collaborate with Sales & internal stakeholders on digital commerce strategy development and implementation
- Work closely with other channels and business units to understand the "bigger picture"
- Is able to manage project budget and reporting
- Knowledge of Net Promoter Score principle and management
- Native Russian speaking is mandatory
- Fluent Business English
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top