Digital Campaign Manager
At IBM, progress is our passion. We're dedicated to helping the world work better.
Interested in getting involved?
You can. Join us!
IBM Digital Marketing Center - Cairo is looking for talented and proactive people to join its team. The objective of the Center is to act as the marketing engine for IBM across MEA, driving and assisting in a variety of marketing campaigns spanning a spectrum of products and business units.
You can. Join us!
As a Campaign Manager you will lead the activities in line with the execution of the marketing plan for one of the BUs for MEA Geo.
You will own the lead-generation strategy and execution, and are accountable for campaign performance and revenue goals, by bringing a specialist, cross functional team together to collaborate on the creation and execution of engaging and compelling customer journeys.
The Campaign Manager brings an audience-first approach to planning and overseeing the campaign strategy, designing the customer journey throughout the life of a project. Key activities include developing, leading and executing an integrated end-to-end campaign strategy to meet campaign goals and objectives within scope and budget. The role will additionally include responsibility for managing the digital strategy of the campaigns together with the Digital Strategist.
• Minimum 7 years' experience in marketing, out of which 5 years in campaign management or digital strategy, deep experience in executing marketing strategies and plans
• Digital and Social marketing knowledge and experience
• Be a strategic thinker, willing to collaborate across multiple stakeholder groups, including internationally, to test and iterate their ideas to get the best possible outcome
• Able to provide clarity
• Ability to influence others, good negotiation skills
• Be enthusiastic, collaborative and able to work in a fast-paced environment, willing to collaborate across multiple stakeholder groups, to test and iterate on their ideas with clarity.
• Must be able to execute effectively against multiple projects and deadlines and demonstrate an ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent and sound judgment
• Exceptional project management skills
• Fluent English
• Proficiency with spreadsheets & presentation software (Excel & PowerPoint a must)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Digital Media Experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top