Digital Business Strategy Consultant
Are you interested in helping companies reinvent themselves and their industries for the digital age? Do you want to leverage your business acumen and understanding of cutting edge technology to define a vision and strategy for how businesses will remain competitive and grow? Do you have an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset?
IBM Global Business Services is looking for talented and highly motivated, modern strategy consultants to join our Digital Business Strategy Consulting practice. As a Senior Managing or Managing Consultant, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team working with CEO's and the broader C-Suite to define how emerging technologies can enable disruptive strategies and create business value. You will help our clients rethink their business - guide them through the ideation process, reimagine their role in the industry as well as show them how to use digital to optimize and expand their core business.
Business leaders are addressing many challenges and opportunities in today's digital world. With our proven cognitive and other technology assets, methodologies, partnerships and research capabilities, IBM is uniquely positioned to help our clients navigate this shift. Our consultants act as trusted business advisors to our clients worldwide, helping them to define new business models and innovate how they address customers, markets and channels. Working across all major sectors, we craft unique and collaborative partnerships with our clients that drive growth, disruption and sustainable advantage.
IBM Global Business Services is a leader in global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment-you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you've always imagined.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 2 years of experience working for a top tier strategy consulting firm developing business strategies for clients or equivalent experience.
• 6 years of general consulting or other equivalent business experience.
• 1 year of involvement in at least one aspect of a digital transformation (e.g., business modeling, digital marketing, operation automation, etc.)
• Earned a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) - strongly preferred.
• Eligible for security clearance
• Bilingual preferred
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• 3 years of experience working for a top tier strategy consulting firm developing business strategies for clients or equivalent experience.
• 8 years of general consulting or other equivalent business experience.
• 3 years of involvement in at least one aspect of a digital transformation (e.g., business modeling, digital marketing, operation automation, etc.)
• 2 years of experience developing proposals and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
• In depth experience working with businesses in at least one industry.
• Eligible for security clearance
• Bilingual French/English preferred
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top