Digital Business Automation – Web Software Developer (Server-side)
Are you ready to learn exciting new technologies, help shape the way organizations automate their digital business on the cloud, and enjoy a lively, collaborative team environment? If you answered yes, then we may have the right opportunity for you!
IBM is empowering organizations to reinvent themselves and change the way they run their business, by applying automation to achieve digital transformation and to scale their business operations to become more flexible and competitive. Incorporating a host of tools, from machine learning to robotic process automation, the integrated IBM® Automation Platform for Digital Business is designed to improve employee productivity, deliver better end-to-end customer journeys while reducing the burden of governing your content and processes.
Join the Digital Business Automation Platform team for the chance to develop innovative new technology products, as well as your career, with one of the world's largest software-makers. Hone your expertise alongside fellow talented professionals, where you'll develop some of the most exciting software solutions on the market.
As an IBM Software Developer, you'll be responsible for ensuring that our software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified, and ready for integration into IBM's best-of-breed solutions that help organizations improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
Key responsibilities include:
- In our agile development model, participate in small, autonomous but aligned teams to learn and perform a variety of roles, including design, development, test, automation and client interaction/support.
- Ensure that our software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified and ready for integration into IBM's best-of-breed solutions that help organizations improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
- Innovate and turn new ideas into reality
- Work collaboratively across functional areas
- Take ownership of assignments & drive them to completion.
- Problem determination, debugging, and resolution
If you are passionate about software development and quality in addition to the opportunity to be part of a team that is developing next generation digital business automation software, then this may be the opportunity for you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years experience with Java
- At least 2 years experience with Database/SQL
- At least 2 years experience with REST, Swagger
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written
- Level of professionalism when working collaboratively across functional areas
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with WebSphere Liberty
- Experience with Eclipse
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top