Would you like to be a part of new journey in building and delivering data platform to enable business capabilities with increasing of performance, reliability, and scale?
IBM is establishing a brand-new Analytics Competency Center in Bratislava.
Provide digital and marketing teams the tools for a management system which allows for the understanding and analysis of performance. Deliver best in class data driven decision making for IBM Marketing
- provide a trusted, consistent and usable source of facts to systems and analysts/specialists
- apply cognitive intelligence to derive strategies for audience profiling, audience re-targeting, content personalization and optimized customer journeys.
What do you need to succeed?
Our ideal engineer is passionate about the downstream user and application experience of consuming our data. You should be curious to explore and experiment with advanced technology for Big Data and Analytics.
IBM Digital Business Group is a startup within IBM . You will have freedom to research and recommend the right solutions, and you will have the support of an experienced technical leadership team. You should be curious to explore and experiment with advanced technology for DevOps, Big Data, and Analytics. You should love sharing your expertise with the team.
- Experience in Development and Release Automation (e.g. GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, or UrbanCode)
- Experience in Linux Administration, System Integration, writing Documentation
- Experience in Business Intelligence/Reporting
- Preferred experience in Big Data (e.g. Hadoop, Hortonworks, Spark, Scala)
- Preferred Experience with Hortonworks or IBM Open Platform (IOP) Hadoop distribution including BigInsights add-ons (BigSQL, BigSheets)
- Salary starting from 1.600 EUR gross/month, depending on relevant experience
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top