At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for candidates for DevOps Engineer role to join our team. The successful candidate will design and implement a platform for cutting-edge Analytics, AI, and Big Data solutions around security products.
- Build and maintain deployment automation for production systems
- Contribute to test automation and other CI/CD activities
- Scale solutions enabling production use cases involving hundreds of millions of records and dealing with large datasets
Working time: As you will be working directly with team in US working time is adjusted to US time zone. It is 11am - 7pm CET, with some flexibility if needed.
What we offer:
- Career in a new and increasingly important IT field of security and big data
- Work for the best Security Company in Europe (SC winner 2016) and The Best Mobile Security Solution with IBM MaaS360 2016 SC Magazine Europe Awards
- Great atmosphere and work with passionate, driven team players
- Support for your education and self-development
- Possibility to work flexibly and/or remotely from home
- Support to patent or publish your ideas
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Summer camps for children
Find more about IBM Security Jobs:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3+ years of experience with DevOps practices
- At least 5+ years of overall infrastructure management experience
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (Python/Java/Bash)
- Solid understanding of Linux operating systems, ideally RedHat, and networking fundamentals.
- Experience in deploying, maintaining, scaling, and testing solutions with Kubernetes or very similar (OpenShift, etc.) cloud management tools.
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker ecosystem tools, including development, lifecycle, deployment, and management tools, such as Ansible, Helm, Terraform, Istio preferred
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines, QA/development environments and related tools
- Experience creating High Performance Computing systems
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Working knowledge of OpenShift
- Proficiency in Python
- Working knowledge of Ansible
- Working knowledge of Docker Experience with Serverless platforms
- Experience with Travis CI
- Experience with Gitlab CI
- Experience with GitHub
About Business Unit
IBM is a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing. In an industry focused on building walls, IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top