- Work with world wide distributed system engineers and software development teams to support and sustain productivity levels by troubleshooting and leveraging latest technologies. Ensure steady-state operation of all supported application environments;
- Work with development team to deploy and monitor the application and providing feedback to the developers for the purpose of improving product quality;
- Set-up and deployment of complex product integration;
- Develop standard operating procedures and other documentation for all operational activities;
- Resolve customer issues submitted via problem tickets and provide training and education to end users as needed. Work with release engineering to resolve all problems that may impact product build schedules;
- Monitor and audit data backups to ensure integrity of mission critical data;
- Develop and maintain DevOps pipeline for application CI/CD.
- Set up of application environments that align with micro services leveraging the latest technologies.
Job Skill Requirement:
- Solid knowledge of Java/J2EE and SOA, including but not limited to JSP, Servlets, JMS, EJB, Web Services(SOAP, REST). Experience on popular web development frameworks and tools is a good plus, such as Struts, Spring.
- Solid knowledge on Database Application development on DB2, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Be familiar with popular development tools, such as Eclipse, Github, Ant, Gradle, Grunt, JUnit, etc.
- Solid knowledge on modeling, design patterns, code refactoring, unit test.
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Good written/spoken communication skills in English and Mandarin
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top