Dev Ops Architect
IBM Cloud Managed Services can provide access to a production-ready, security-rich, cost-effective cloud infrastructure, managed by IBM and designed to help drive business value and competitive advantage while facilitating reduced operational risk. It includes optional rapid migration services to help you accelerate on cloud
"• Strong automation skills (tool agnostic) and the ability to drive initiatives to automate processes.
• Effective cross-functional leadership skills: working with engineering and operational teams to ensure systems are secure, scalable, and reliable.
• Configuration management solutions to meet the needs of application deployment and management.
• Ability to review deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack, expand monitoring capabilities, and manage technical operations.
• Previous experience implementing continuous delivery and DevOps solutions.
• Design and build solutions that move data from internal solutions to cloud-based solutions.
• Monitor the delivery of solutions between architecture, time, cost, and quality.
• Lead and influence the architectural design of features by determining quality and adhering to specifications.
• Expert knowledge of IBM ECM product suite (FileNet, Datacap, CMOD, CM8, Content Navigator)
• Strong knowledge of microservices architectectures (Kubernetes, Mesos, IBM Cloud Private)
• Strong background in architecting solutions with security in mind"
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
5 Years of experience in Install & Config experience of FileNet CPE, ICN, ICM, WebSphere.
5 years of experience in architecting with DevOps tooling and processes.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Experience with multiple Cloud native application patterns
Experience architecting containers and container orchestration tools, API and Microservices
Experience architecting ECM solutions on-premise or on the cloud
Experience in documenting and presenting recommendations to clients and/or stakeholders
Proven experience with automating an end-to-end deployment lifecycle
Demonstrated leader with good interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with
and influence a broad range of people and roles."
Deep knowledge of CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies. Experience with tools such as Jenkins.
Deep knowledge of configuration management and continuous delivery. Experience with tools such as Chef and Ansible "
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top