We think bigger than an agency and more creatively than a consultancy with the power to integrate the whole system. We are a next generation services company dedicated to creating transformative ideas that get our clients to the future first.
We are currently looking for an individual to fill the role of UX Designer.
- Research: industry solutions and user experience;
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and valuable concepts;
- Prototype user stories, use cases and product features;
- Think about different states of components, data validation and user stories blockers and etc.
- End-to-end design process, hybrid UX & UI;
- Partner with analysts, developers and business to oversee the user experience of a product;
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality;
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some);
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Knowledge of GUI design principles, human centered design and development web/mobile apps;
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of UX and UI design work;
- Experience in design and deliver applications or software more than 2 years;
- Experience in application workflow (Sketch / InVision / Axure / Photoshop )
- You should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions
- Intermediate English
- Fast code prototyping skills: HTML, CSS and ect.
- UI Animation experience ( Principle / Flinto / Framer / others
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top