Desenvolvedor de Aplicações - Junior
IT Specialists in this job role have expertise in translating IT requirements in the design, development, and assembly of components to create custom information systems. Typical examples of the deliverables are functional and technical designs, models, components, code, unit tests, and documentation. IT Specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment. The employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
All positions are eligible for people with disabilities or rehabilitated
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience software development using at least on of the programming languages: Java, Node JS, Python, C/C++
- Experience with UX.
- Experience in building Cloud Applications using APIs and Services
- Knowledge in software engineering practices including agile techniques
- Knowledge in system building/debugging/testing
- Experience with GitHub Enterprise based source control systems
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top