Desenvolvedor de Aplicações - Junior
IT Specialists in this job role have expertise in translating IT requirements in the design, development, and assembly of components to create custom information systems. Typical examples of the deliverables are functional and technical designs, models, components, code, unit tests, and documentation. IT Specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment. The employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
All positions are eligible for people with disabilities or rehabilitated
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Proven working experience in programming
- Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: Python, NodeJS, Java
- Knowledge in DevOps / Agile development and hands-on experience in any practice like Automated Deployment, Testing, Monitoring, Development or Feedback
- Cloud Computing
- Advanced / Fluent in English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge of IBM Bluemix development
- Watson cloud APIs
- NoSQL DBs
- Chef / Puppet
- Experience with Cognitive Solutions
- REST APIs
- Mobile Development
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top