Deputy Group Manager
You and IBM India
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice.
We are recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name a few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award 'Best Employer of People with Disabilities' and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive work environment - We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.
Our Cognitive Process Services (CPS) business provides offshore, nearshore and onshore solutions to Client across industries and geographies, with various streams under F&A (Finance and Administration), Record to Report (R2R), Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C) Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) HR/learnings and Integrated Source to Pay Operations. Today we partner with some of the largest corporations in India to transform their business processes and become more efficient.
What differentiates us in the market place, is our dedication to service quality and customer success. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
A day in the role...
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Top-tier professional, who can run large Transformation initiatives across clients.
- Understand the processes across the Client Delivery centers
- Prepare a solution or transformation roadmap along with the return on investment across PTP domain
- You have deep knowledge in understanding client requirements, having discussions around the transformation roadmap and solutioning
- Pick opportunities where large transformations can be applied keeping in mind the Strategic and Forward-thinking business goals.
- Responsible for provide mentorship to others on using the blockchain for business benefit and excited to be involved in a growing practice, and provide a key contribution
- Engage with various existing support teams (Analytics / Block Chain / AI / Robotics Automation) that will assist us achieve the result
- Work primarily in an analysis, solutioning and business design capacity - enabling clients to benefit from blockchain via business networks, or key blockchain features such as provenance.
- Target to achieve a high level of client satisfaction
You will come with...
- The drive, energy, flexibility, inventive approach and ability to multitask.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you
IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Of misleading advertisements and fraudsters issuing 'Offer Letters', on behalf of IBM in exchange for a fee. We recommend you to Stay Alert. Read more here http://ibm.co/2fwBkyK. To avoid any instance of fraud, when receiving communication from IBM, look for this authentic IBM e-mail format: XYZ@in.ibm.com.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Requires at least 10 years of overall experience and at least 3 years as a Transition and Transformation manager
- Demonstrated experience as a Transformation and Transition leader for very large projects
- Experience in solving complex problems demonstrate simple techniques, build consensus and deliver value to organization.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in Blockchain transformation
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top