Deployment Engineer - Trusteer
IBM Security Group, is seeking a Deployment Project Manager who will be in charge of ensuring successful deployment and an excellent customer experience for Trusteer's customers.
The Deployment Project Manager will manage the customer deployment project with Trusteer's customers, including the integration of Trusteer protections into the customer web site and the setup of Trusteer's client-side software to the customer's specific needs.
Candidate will work with Trusteer's product management, engineering, sales, and consumer support teams to resolve any technical issues, to ensure successful deployment, and to provide input into the product planning process. Candidate will also continue to support and work with customers after the completion of the deployment process to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
The position is predominantly customer facing via emails/phone calls.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English - mother tongue level (Must)
- Experience as a pre - or post sales engineer, or as a tier 3 support engineer
- Strong understanding of web applications
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Self-learner, able to lead a project from beginning to end independently
- Great attention to details
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Information security background
- Experience working with Global customers
- Scripting Experience
- Additional languages (Spanish, Russian, French)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top