Delivery Project Executive
At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our clients through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
The Delivery Project Executive is responsible for the overall management, development, and fiscal performance of assigned outsourcing engagements for the Talent Acquisition (TA) Division including EPO, and/or Growth Accounts and/or Staffing Projects. The Delivery Project Executive is accountable to people development and engagement to enable their portfolio to grow both organically and via new client engagements. Consulting with clients in identifying innovative improvements necessary to proactively plan for the future ensuring alignment of the solution to meet their client's business and financial goals. In addition the Delivery Project Executive will create and manage relationships at the IOT level providing client level finance, performance and forecasting data in line with the BMR, Interim BMR and Monthly Account review cycle as required and represent Account Management and Delivery Operations in sales presentations.
- Increasing revenue by utilizing IBM's range of products and services to deliver solutions
- Act as the head of each assigned account management and delivery team taking ultimate ownership and accountability for the service delivery to clients
- Control portfolio costs in-line with budget/forecast
- Creating pre/post business cases to demonstrate IBM's services
- Overall accountability for managing the relationship, contract and client satisfaction of portfolio and seek opportunities to increase revenue and manage contract renewal negotiations
- Providing guidance, communication and leadership for portfolio and IBM Operations Management
- Along with RPO Finance organization, creating and maintaining budgets to be delivered and adhered to by Operations Management
- Representing the RPO Division and IBM with external audiences and may be involved in the development and presentation of reports, white papers, case studies and sales presentations on topics in the field of RPO
- Maintaining and communicating knowledge of latest industry trends
- Provide side by side support in sales bids, proposals and presentations
- Approve new client solutions and pricing structures
- The escalation point for all accounts within Portfolio
- Contract negotiation from an account management and operational delivery perspective
- Contract renewals and PCRs
- Contract approval for delivery/sign off for all accounts in portfolio
- Overall owner of the contract between IBM(RPO) and the client
- Employee engagement and development
- Collaboration with other peers, sales, and executive leadership to continuously improve and innovate service offerings and business outcomes globally
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 10 years of experience in Staffing, Recruiting, or Human Resources in a corporate or professional environment
- At least 5 years of experience in the retail industry
- At least 5 years of experience managing and developing revenue accounts totaling $10M per year and/or demonstration of continuous revenue growth and people responsibilities
- At least 5 years of managing and developing managers
- At least 5 years of experience successfully managing forecasts, budgets, and P&Ls
- At least 5 years of experience in a matrix management environment
- At least 5 years of working experience with Microsoft Office, with an emphasis in Excel.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Minimum 25% Travel Annually
- Fluency in English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top