Data Specialist - Data Governance
IBM continues to grow. As we do, we are keen to connect with talented professionals for future growth roles.
We are interested to speak with Data Specialists currently. Please apply and a recruiter will connect with you in due course.
Your role would encompass:
- Working with clients to design, develop and implement data governance and data management processes
- Conducting stakeholder analysis and develop communication plans
- Providing guidance and hand-holding to team for the Data Governance / Data Management Program Launch
- Developing metadata management repositories (e.g. data standards or business glossaries)
- Developing and providing guidance on TOR (Terms of Reference) to the DG Council and DG/DM Org.
- Managing the development and changes in the deployment of the Business Glossary;
- Managing the implementation of the Data Quality improvement initiatives;
- Developing and present the performance management dashboard for the DG Council;
Technical knowledge on :
- Infosphere Information Governance Catalog, Infosphere Information Analyzer, and other Infosphere tools for data management
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial industry compliance requirements
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 3 years of experience in Data Governance
At least 3 years of experience in Data Quality
At least 3 years of experience in Data Warehousing
At least 3 years of experience in Data Management
At least 2 years of experience in Consulting
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
At least 3 years of experience in Big Data
At least 3 years of experience in Business Analysis
At least 3 years of experience in financial Services and expert knowledge of data related risk, regulatory and compliance requirements
At least 4 years of experience in Data Governance
At least 4 years of experience in Data Quality
At least 4 years of experience in Data Warehousing
At least 4 years of experience in Data Management
At least 4 years of experience in Consulting
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top