Data Specialist: Advanced Analytics
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
- Should have proven experience in creative design and strategy
- Extensive experience in the length and breadth of the user centered design methodology and having experience in projects ranging cross sectors.
- Skills include mathematical optimization, discrete-event simulation, rules programming and predictive analytics.
- You will work with business leaders to solve business problems by understanding, preparing, and analyzing data to predict emerging trends and provide recommendations to optimize business results.
- Combines deep data and analytics skills with proven business acumen to solve business problems by understanding, preparing, and analyzing data to predict emerging trends and provide recommendations to optimize business results.
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years of management consulting and business development experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in managing diverse teams
- At least 2 years of experience in advanced analytics techniques in a consulting environment and not solely in an academic environment
- At least 3 years of experience in predictive analytics using regression and other statistical techniques to conduct forecasting and other predictive modeling services using software such as SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences)
- At least 4 years of experience in mathematical optimization using SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences) ,IBM ILOG CPLEX and other tools which includes linear programming, mixed-integer programming
- At least 3 years of experience on leading and delivering technical projects
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top