Data Scientist - Trusteer
Trusteer, IBM Security labs in Tel-Aviv, is seeking a passionate and bright individual that wishes to take part in the development of the company's Machine learning models.
As a cyber company in the financial world, Trusteer collects millions of data-events a second, that are used to detect fraudulent activity, for our many clients. As a Data Scientist you will be part of a team, you will help building Machine Learning models & data flows creating production ready models, that will predict fraud in real-time.
Because Cyber is our domain, which changes daily, we work in a very agile and dynamic environment, with many different domain experts, and are required to build an environment that can support that.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Architect, develop, and integrate Machine Learning models & data flows
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources and varying technologies
- Experience with big data tools & relational databases
- Machine learning algorithm implementation and testing with an emphasis on efficiency
- Prototyping and validation using Python and statistical and data mining tools
- Strong statistical analysis and mathematical skills
- At least 2-3 years of relevant industry experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with Spark, or other distributed computing environment
- Experience working with Docker development
- Experience installing, configuring, and managing AWS or on-premises server infrastructure
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top