Data Scientist Intern
You will be working alongside our Data Science evangelists and other members of the team. Our internship will cover many topics and whilst you will not be expected to code, awareness of machine learning and natural language processing will be required. As will your enthusiasm for more knowledge and practical experience for your future career.
By the end of your internship with us you will have had exposure to multiple different technologies in practical, real-world situations and learned how to translate the skills and techniques to real-world data-science problems.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- A student in their final year, currently pursuing a degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM)
- Eager to learn attitude for logical problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude who can work independently as well as contribute with the team
- Strong communication skills both within and outside teams .
- Any involvement in a project to implement a machine learning model from scratch would be a distinct advantage
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and be able to provide NOC from your UAE University
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top