Data Scientist and Developer
Our data scientist and developer will be a member and integral part of global IBM Corporate Security digital investigations team. He or she will be given the opportunity of leading the integration and enrichment of existing and new systems with artificial intelligence services in order to increase insights gained from structured and unstructured data in order to further improve the efficiency and effectiveness of investigations. The candidate will do so in close conjunction and in collaboration with our digital investigators and stakeholders within the Corporate Security, Legal and other departments. Our new team member is expected to have a strong affinity towards continuous learning and expansion of skills and experience into new domains and interest in publishing projects as open-source.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong expertise in software development using Java, Node JS, Python and Bash
- Experience in the use of R
- Experience with relational (SQL) and non-relational databases (Mongo DB, Couch DB and others)
- Strong IT background including Windows and Linux
- Experience in building Cloud Applications using APIs and Services
- Experience in building solutions leveraging artificial intelligence systems and services such as IBM Watson
- Knowledge in software engineering practices including agile techniques
- Knowledge in system building/debugging/testing
- Experience with GitHub Enterprise based source control systems
- Extensive related experience
- Project management skills
- English: fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Developer skills in web technologies such as apache wicket, IBM Websphere, Django, Docker but also C coding
- Experience IT infrastructure architecture
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top