Data Quality Specialist
- Budapest, Hungary
In the Information Age, data is the most valuable resource. If you can describe yourself as the powerful combination of data hacker, analyst, communicator, and advisor, our Data Specialist position is the right one for you. As a savvy liaison for our teams, you will create solutions and provide actionable insights that shape the future of our business.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a new colleague who will join our project teams in a brand new role of Informatica Data Migration (ETL) Specialist. You will be client facing and will be working from Budapest.
- Responsible for the building of the Data Migration Harness and each stage, together with DQ development activity related to MDM project.
- Lead efforts to profile data, execute quantitative analysis, and interpret findings to distill portfolio company and cross-asset class insights
- Assess for potential gaps and/or inconsistencies in data and analyses results
- Build the transformations between the customer canonical model and the MDM data model and load routines into the MDM landing tables.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent English
- Experience with Data Quality tools to profile, cleanse, standardize and enrich data
- Experience using data visualization and business intelligence tools (preferably Informatica Stack)
- Proficiency in SQL and ability to optimize queries
- Experience with business intelligence tool, various types of data repositories, metadata management
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top