At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are :
As Pricing Analytics Data Engineer you are responsible to CIO hardware and software pricing development teams, Chief Analytics Office, business stakeholders, and CIO Pricing Analytics teams and understand the requirement and convert them into code
What you'll do :
- Data Cleansing of the Historical Data
- Generating Monthly Models using Cleansed Data
- Development and Maintenance of Python webservice.
- Development and Maintenance of Unit Tests for Python Webservice
- Maintenance of Data Model running in Production
- Improvement of existing Data Model
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from SMEs in the field
- You'll have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- [4+ years] Data cleansing, algorithms, Python programming (NumPy, Pandas), test automation (PyTest), database/SQL, & Git/Github
- Exposure and Working knowledge of Agile Methodologies & DevOps
- End to End experience of implementing at least one Machine Learning model in production using Python and related technologies
- [2+ years] Strategy definition and road mapping
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Working knowledge of internal IBM pricing processes from both a seller and financial perspective for both direct and indirect sales channels. [2+ years]
- Machine learning, big data, containers & cloud container orchestration
- Effective at giving advice and counsel to negotiate the strategy between multiple business units/organizations and competing priorities.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top