Data Consultant - Data Governance
Do you shine in front of the client? Do you have experience in Data Governance? Are you ready to take your career to the next level with IBM? Apply now!
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is hiring a Data Consultant - Data Governance
- Work with client to design, develop and implement data governance and data management processes
- Conduct stakeholder analysis and develop communication plans
- Develop metadata management repositories (e.g. da ta standards or business glossaries)
- Capture business/data quality rules & quality thresholds and designs DQ reports & dashboards
- Partner with technical resources to implement rules in data quality and automate monitoring and reporting
- Operate issue tracki ng processes and facilitate resolutions with the client
- Show foundational knowledge of DG technologies for data quality and metadata management
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Governance
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Quality
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Warehousing
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Management
- At least 5 years of experience in Consulting
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Big Data
- At least 3 years of experience in C-suite Commun ications
- At least 3 years of experience in Change Management
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analysis
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top