Cybersecurity Analyst - IBM CISO
Job Role: CyberSecurity Analyst
Enjoy challenges? Big challenges? Come work for the office of the IBM Chief Information Security Officer and help meet the global challenges of keeping one of the largest companies in the world secure. We're looking for enthusiastic and innovative team members to join us in CyberSecurity roles focus on IBM global risk at our location in Armonk, NY.
The Sr. CyberSecurity Analyst is responsible for all IBM enterprise security awareness initiatives including policies, standards and best practices. Executus an effective program designed to change employee behavior as it relates to information security. Drive effective security change through all business units, including all technology and security divisions.
Essential Job Duties:
• Create innovative security awareness campaigns using solution provider and custom-developed tools designed to be flexible and adaptable across a diverse employee population (executives, engineering, sales, finance, customer service, etc.).
• Develop and maintain security awareness policies, standards and best practices.
• Create baseline foundational campaigns required for all employees, but also adapt and tailor campaigns to focus on role-specific requirements.
• Leverage multiple delivery methods (e.g., print, video, in-person, gamification, social and computer-based training) to accommodate different employee comprehension capabilities.
• Align the security awareness program with the enterprise's greatest risks and measure the impact in risk reduction.
• Generate and execute strategic vision designed to reduce employee, contractor and third-party risk.
• Create tactical initiatives designed to address enterprise risk as it relates to employee access.
• Align employee education with the security incident response plan and team for additional actionable internal intelligence.
• Produce periodic, high-quality reports illustrating program status, areas for improvement and success attributes aligning to the business.
• Serve as a member of the global information security team.
• Develop relationships with all lines of business and identify business unit security awareness champions to help influence the importance of the program into the enterprise.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 3 years of CyberSecurity experience, preferably at least 1 years working in building/executing security awareness campaign.
• Technical background and thorough understanding of security threats.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentation and the ability to influence from a marketing and sales perspective.
• Strong project management skills and organizational skills.
• Experience managing computer-based training and learning management systems (LMS).
• Ability to work in a constantly changing environment under tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Experience with regulatory and compliance requirements for security awareness are met.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• CISSP (Associate); CISM and/or SANS certification
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top