Cyber Threat Defence Analyst
We are looking for talents to a challenging cyber security position, which extends our current network security operations at IBM DSS, Aviation Unit, Security Operation Center. As the member of this team you can work in the front line of cyber defense with a state-of-the-art technology to protect our customers' business by reacting on threats fast and in an efficient way.
- Real-Time "eyes on glass" monitoring
- Review alerts from SIEM
- Review alerts escalated by end users
- Initial and advanced alert analysis
- Escalate suspicious activities and anomalies
- Coordinate with SOC response team to accept feedback on previous escalations
- Provide feedback to SIEM administration on tuning and configuration
- Certificate of good conduct (Erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
- Working in 24/7 shifts (12 hours)
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation package with competitive base salary and benefits
- High-quality trainings and opportunities to acquire official professional certificates, participation on work related conferences
- Long-term career development opportunities within IBM, including over 170 countries
- Attractive work environment in Budapest, Infopark
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top