Cyber Range Faculty Member
IBM Security Systems Division truly demonstrates IBM's dedication to Securing the Smart Planet. As a result, the IBM Security Systems Division are looking for candidates with a demonstrated background in computer science or engineering who are interested in software development, design, and testing roles. We are seeking candidates with Engineering, Computing, and IT disciplines. Our ideal candidates must have demonstrated technical and problem solving skills, a passion for technology and software, demonstrated teaming skills and show leadership potential. Must be able to work in a driven environment and exhibit creative thinking and collaboration. Having the ability to turn ideas into reality, communicate effectively, and work closely with others in teams around the world is essential.
Our positions offer an excellent opportunity to develop technical skills with a multidisciplinary team of developers, designers and business professionals focused on the next generation of software. For more information on our business unit and products, please visit our website at https://www.ibm.com/security
IBM X-Force Command Cyber Range Faculty is responsible for providing industry leading, professional immersive cyber experience for our customers thru a first of its kind multi-million-dollar Cyber Range. This is an in-office role in our Cambridge, MA headquarters.
The responsibility can be broken down into three major areas.
- Front of Room Technical Faculty - This is a "front of the room" role. The ability to lead a room of customers thru the IBM Immune System, Cyber Range and Customer Challenges both business oriented and technical skills. This requires a set of speaking & leadership skills combined with their technical knowledge of cyber incidents.
- Cyber Gamification Engineer - This is a "back of the room" role that leverages the different story telling ingredients like graphics, video, lights, content, worksheets and interviews woven into a seamless customer challenge and then gamifying their surroundings to provide an immersive experience.
- Cyber Security Research - Research cyber news headlines, industry specific laws and compliance, technical security related incidents and transform these into fully demonstrable technical story telling in our customer challenges. Leverage the graphic, video, content skills to tell immersive story.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2 Years of experience in media and content creation.
- 2 Years of experience in show workflow including lighting, video, and graphics.
- 2 Years of real experience using video editing software
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 4 Years of experience in media and content creation.
- 4 Years of experience in show workflow including lighting, video, and graphics.
- 4 Years of real experience using video editing software
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top