Cyber Range Faculty, Architect
IBM X-Force Command Cyber Range Faculty is responsible for providing industry leading, professional immersive cyber experience for our customers thru a first of its kind multi-million-dollar Cyber Range. This is an in-office role in our Cambridge, MA headquarters.
The responsibility can be broken down into three major areas.
- Front of Room Technical Faculty - This is a "front of the room" role. The ability to lead a room of customers thru the IBM Immune System, Cyber Range and Customer Challenges both business oriented and technical skills. This requires a set of speaking & leadership skills combined with their technical knowledge of cyber incidents.
- Cyber Gamification Engineer - This is a "back of the room" role that leverages the different story telling ingredients like graphics, video, lights, content, worksheets and interviews woven into a seamless customer challenge and then gamifying their surroundings to provide an immersive experience.
- Cyber Security Research - Research cyber news headlines, industry specific laws and compliance, technical security related incidents and transform these into fully demonstrable technical story telling in our customer challenges. Leverage the graphic, video, content skills to tell immersive story.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- On-site support
- Flexibility in time
- Adobe Suite experience/skills
- Client facing skills and ability to test tech during high pressure situations
- Willing to troubleshoot technology issues ex: VC, sound, video projector issues
- Curiosity in new technology
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable with maintaining relationships with tech vendors
- Professional video/audio production and editing an experience including live streaming
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- IBM Security product knowledge
- Graphic design, video editing skills
- Strong written communication.
- Computer Science or Graphic / Video arts degree
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top