Customer Service Representative with various language combinations
- Brno, Czech Republic
Client satisfaction will be your ultimate goal in this role. As a customer service representative, you will be on the front line serving our customers. You'll be the technical resource and point person interacting with clients, vendors, and senior management, to identify and resolve complex technical problems. If solving problems and helping others succeed excites you, let's talk!
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for enthusiastic new colleagues that speak English and one or combination of following languages GERMAN, FRENCH, SPANISH, PORTUGUESE, TURKISH, RUSSIAN, POLISH, DUTCH or HUNGARIAN.
The ideal candidate is:
• A good listener with passion to help others
• Polite, tactful and patient
• Able to analyse information and solve problems
• A team player
• With at least basic computer experience and hungry to learn more
• Able to understand the difference between a scanner and a shredder
In a CSR position you will:
• Provide customer support to employees of our partner companies
• Handle inbound and outbound calls, emails and chats
• Discover IT services to their full capacity
• Gain real skills and work experience
• Get unmatched career choice opportunities
You can expect the following Benefits:
• Support for your visa application
• Extra 5 days of paid holidays
• Attractive mobile tariff for all employees
• Multisport Card (800 sport and relax centres in 140 cities over Czech Republic)
• Private medical insurance plan
• Pension and life insurance
• Attractive referral bonus programs
• Access to vast platform of self-education programs, certifications, free language courses
• Relocation assistance (for German, Dutch and French language)
• Various IBM employee discounts (restaurants, electronics, beauty salons etc.)
• Language, soft skills and IT skills improvement
You will have the opportunity to:
• Join our Succeeding@IBM Program - a structured on-boarding and development program
• Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
• Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings
• Benefit from mentoring and coaching
• Balance your work with your life and enjoy a flexible working environment
Please, take in consideration, that should your application be successful, our recruiters will contact you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Are sociable person
- Have great listening skills and passion to help others
- Are polite and tactful (even with some not very happy customers)
- Are able to analyze information and solve problems
- Are always optimistic and positive (or just trying to be)
- Have some basic IT skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Basic computer experience with Windows, Mac or Linux operating systems
- Language skills on communicative level
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top