Customer Service Representative with EN and French or German
Do you speak excellent English with combination of French or German language and would you like to have a chance to practice your language skills daily?
Would you like to get a meaningful job at a company whose name matters in the world of IT?
Is solving problems and being a saver of the day one of your strengths?
Then keep on reading as you have just found a job ad for which you are the perfect fit.
We are looking for Customer Service Representative to join our diverse international team and whose primary responsibility will be to resolve your European colleagues' queries.
If you can imagine yourself performing the following activities, do not hesitate and apply immediately:
- Handle internet and telephone based customer queries from IBM employees in Central & Eastern Europe
- Provide excellent customer service in IT support
- Ensure timely resolution of critical customer requests
- Work as part of a team and escalate issues where necessary to the Team Subject Matter Expert or Team Leader
- Developing knowledge on IBM applications such as Lotus Notes, Windows Operating Systems, Linux, LAN/WAN networks and TCP/IP connectivity, Printing solutions, Main frame applications, Global Web architecture.
What else comes with working for IBM
• YOUR MONEY
Salary starting from 1.100 EUR gross/month, depending on relevant experience
Special IBM discounts
Attractive compensation and benefits
Diners club - private credit card
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Contribution to pension plan
• YOUR LIFE
Flexible working time
Three additional vacation days
• YOUR HEALTH
Private medical sanatorium
Up to three self-recovery days
100% sick leave compensation
• YOUR DEVELOPMENT
Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
Training programs - classroom based training and 5000 e-learning course
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
We expect you to bring some knowledge but we will teach you much more.
What we expect from you:
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent English and other European language (specified in the job tittle)
- Team spirit
- Willing to learn and increase knowledge in technical and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Windows Operating systems, Linux, Networks (LAN/WAN), Lotus Notes and other applications is welcome
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top