Customer Service Analyst English
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
- handling out- and in-bound calls
- responding to customers' emails & live chats
- investigating, following up & escalating customers' disputes
- collecting all necessary documentation & updating customers about current progress of their dispute
- taking care of all known customers' issues that prevent customers from paying outstanding debt
We guarantee you:
- Regular job contract
- Opportunity to work for international clients
- High possibility for self-development
- The opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- Multisport, OK System
- Cinema tickets, discounts
- Private medical healthcare
- Life insurance
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent ENG (verbal & written)
- good MS Office
- communication skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Customer Service experience
- accounting knowledge as an asset
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top