CRM Technical Lead ( HYBRIS)
IBM is the world's largest SAP Partner; we have worked together with SAP for over thirty years, partnering with indigenous and multi-national companies to delivery SAP-enabled business transformation together. This is your opportunity to join our team in Dubai to work on a range of exciting new S/4 HANA / HANA centric design, implementation, upgrade and support engagements for an influential organization in the Middle east.
We're currently looking for a CRM Technical Lead You'll be part of our SAP Consulting team, benefiting from world-wide knowledge sharing and leading technology. We are looking for a professional with experience as a CRM Technical Lead who has the necessary expertise that allows you work independently in the following areas:
• As a member of the hybris development team, you will provide high quality code solutions to meet client needs in the implementation, enhancement and support of Hybris ecommerce platform centric projects.
• As a Technical Lead, you will mentor other developers on projects.
• You are expected to know the hybris platform and earn the hybris Developer and Commerce certifications and become an expert in the hybris API, management tools, and capabilities.
• You will use this knowledge to plan, write, test and review code to meet the requirements of tasks assigned, based on the technical specification for the task provided by your Technical Architect.
• You will work with the proprietary hybris toolset to customize the hybris eCommerce Suite to provide fully functioning ecommerce sites on desktop, tablet and mobile devices. You will use object oriented techniques to create reusable, easy to maintain code. Your code must conform to hybris best practices, the LYONSCG code standards and perform well under load.
• You will generally work independently on tasks and oversee the efforts of other, more junior developers on the development team.
• You will participate as an active team member in daily scrums as part of our agile software development methodology. This includes joining sprint planning meetings and estimating work effort on tasks assigned.
• You will also be a key member of the hybris development team, contributing to the team's success through knowledge sharing in daily team building activities and weekly code presentations, as well as collaborating on internal initiatives as requested.
Your Required Technical and Professional Expertise A solid background as a CRM Technical Lead, with proven in the leadership of at least 2 major full life-cycle engagements ideally in an international consulting and/or client side environment. The role requires an individual who can take charge of large scale SAP implementation, upgrade or support engagements - from kick-off through to completion.
• Three or more years hybris development experience
• Two or more years' experience as Technical Team Lead
• Previous experience with a professional consulting organization preferred • Five or more years of experience developing database driven web applications in Java with JEE
• Experience with the accelerators, addons, extensions and modules
• experience in integrating with third parties (tax services, payment services, address verifications, erp systems, etc)
• experience with build and deployment scripts, continuous integration and the tools necessary
• Strong integration experience including the following:
Real time data exchange via web services o Asynchronous file exchange o Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Ability to learn new skills quickly • Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
SAP s4 HANA
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
SAP s4 HANA
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top