Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the world's largest business and technology services provider.
We are looking for an Experienced SAP CRM consultant
This is a unique opportunity to join IBM Global Business Services group and to be part of a large-scale CRM full lifecycle project with a direct impact over the lives millions of people. Challenge yourself with an end-to-end implementation of the most advanced CRM solution in a large public sector organization.
Design & deliver a wide range of people-facing processes aiming for citizens, foreigners and organizations, along with seamless integration with multiple different backend systems. This job will allow you to acquire a first-hand experience with SAP's cutting-edge solutions (based on S4HANA CM) for country-level interior management processes and to take an active role in shaping the future of government's portfolio of services.
- Ability to lead and own business process implementation cycle from Blueprint, through Realization to Testing & Go Live phase
- Strong capabilities in business process analysis and system analysis
- Proven hands-on experience with implementation of SAP CRM master data and transactional data, especially with: Business Partners, I-Base & Objects, Service processes, Business Activities & Tasks, Call Center & Channels, Business Rules, Reports, Integration tools and UI (Fiori)
- Good technical knowledge of SAP CRM module & S/HANA CM offering
- Excellent Customer Engagement skills
- High Delivery Performance: on time & on budget
- A team member who is passionate to learn and acquire professional knowledge & expertise
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top