CRM Business Analyst
Do you love to solve business problems with systems and integrations? Do you want every day to be a bit different and allow you to work with individuals across the spectrum of the organization? Are you an Analyst that has a deep understanding of CRM in SaaS environment?
IBM is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst/Admin to join the team implementing Salesforce.com. This individual reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems, business requirements, and user needs.
• Develop and maintain expert level knowledge CRM business processes
• Be viewed as an Expert person for CRM on Salesforce.com
• Manages requirements through the configuration / development / test process
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst on Salesforce.com
- Strong proficiency in Story telling through written and verbal communication; strong presentation skills with Powerpoint
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience working in an Agile Methodology.
- Salesforce Admin certification
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top