- Credit Analyst main responsibility is to execute lending processes, according to policies and strategy, with the ultimate objective of a best-in-class lending experience for internal employees
- Conduct an objective and thorough credit analysis of the financial condition and credit-worthiness of existing and new to bank borrowers using analysis of historical and projected financial statements, market information, credit reports and other data; Identifies key transactional risks & mitigants.
- Ensures that proposed transactions and extensions of credit are consistent with employee relationship profile.
- Credit Analyst assesses customer creditworthiness and manages a credit risk of her/his portfolio. Prepares credit analysis. For these tasks are used also rating agencies, internet, financial statements and other internal and external sources.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably, but not mandatory, in Accounting, Finance, Economic, Business) or Engineering.
- Credit Roles (financial institutions) 1 - 3 years (preferably)
- Credit Bank experience
- Advanced experience in Excel (Macros preferably) and Office Management.
- English - Advanced (preferably)
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills, Strong work ethic, Proactive, Problem Solving, Self oriented, Communication, negotiation, results orientation, initiative, teamwork, ability to work under pressure, planning and organization.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top