Contract Commercial Manager with Spanish
Your Role and Responsibilities
Are you interested to start your career in an international company?
IBM is a leading tech-company that helps enterprises all over the world to be successful. But to respond to their needs, we need to be fast and effective. Learn more about what IBM is today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9irfBa30xgY
Quote to Cash (Q2C) is an internal IBM organization that plays a rare and integral role in supporting operations, driving key business decisions, and influencing IBM's business results. We operate as a value-driven team and a trusted advisor to the business, supporting all business units in all geographic areas.
What would be your role?
As a Commercial Contract Manager, you will lead contract management activities at the individual client/account level, perform analysis of contract and financial statements, provide advisory support to Project Executives.
These activities include:
- Maintaining a direct client and stakeholder relationship
- Leading complex contract analysis, evaluating findings, and making recommendations about the financial implications of proposed investments
- Managing the Profit and Loss (P&L) account and Balance Sheet based on the contract life-cycle
- Reducing risks to the contract's business objectives.
What do you need for your success?
- Fluency in business English and Spanish
- Advanced level of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach
- Ability to develop strong client relationship
- Advanced knowledge and use of financial terminology and processes
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong eye for detail, combined with logical and analytical thinking.
Take a chance to define your career path with one of the biggest tech companies on marketplace. Use this opportunity to make difference and change in the world of technology.
Experience a multicultural working environment in an Agile setting.
Enjoy creative working ways in our modern offices around whole Bratislava with magnificent views and opportunities to make your work the best place to be.
Be ready to be empowered:
Salary starting from 1 200 € gross per month, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency.
Choose from a wide range of benefits, including our Wellbeing program (healthy breakfast, yoga classes, massages in the workplace etc.), 3 extra vacation days and 3 bonus personal days.
Do not forget to take advantage of your Multisport card, various discounts, and a bonus for referring your friends or family members.
You can also benefit from our learning platforms, which provide a lot of opportunities for your learning and career advancement.
These are just some examples out of a large scale of benefits that are waiting for you!
Will you take the chance?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top