Content Marketing Team Lead - New York City
Discover what you can do at IBM.
Do you enjoy helping others develop their content marketing skills and understand the advantages of a team environment and what it takes to thrive in one? Then you may be perfect for our team leader job. We're looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our company and to lead the content marketing team to greater heights. You'll supervise a large team of employees and contractors who are working with our internal clients. Demonstrated success in a content marketing role is important, but what's paramount for us right now is that you understand what makes team members tick and what motivates them to grow and excel. We'd love to hear from candidates who have experienced success in inspiring a team and have made their employees' roles into something of a calling for them.
- Teach and train team members of various aspects of content marketing including:
- Good storytelling
- Adhering to brand standards and guidelines
- Develop content that breaks through the clutter and reaches the right audience at the right time, instilling an urgency to take action
- Able to supervise both full-time employees and contractors
- Communicate expectations, assignments and responsibilities clearly and professionally
- Ability to develop, implement and assess performance metrics
- Capability to manage multiple projects at various stages of completion
- Manage vendor relationships
This role is located in IBM offices in New York City.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
Do work that matters.
Discover your true potential.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 6+ years of experience in content marketing
- Team player that is easy to communicate and work with
- Creative mindset
- Client first attitude
- Proven record of boosting team performance and employee retention rates
- 2+ years of experience as a team leader
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top