Consultant in Core Banking Package Solutions
IBM is one of the world's largerst providers of information technology solutions and business consultancy. Our vision is to bring a new level of ‚smart' to how the world works. A place where people, businesses, governments and systems are interconnected and work together. A place where billions of people will live and work better.
Driving innovation for our clients is the main mission of our consulting business unit IBM Global Business Services. With major transformation underway around Big Data & Analytics, we are looking for experienced architects to embrace this opportunity with us.
Be a Core Banking Package Solution Consultant at IBM. You won't just be solving IT problems, you'll be working with our top-tier clients to help them meet their business needs through innovative solutions. You'll be a trusted advisor, helping our clients make better, informed decisions. How? Using in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise, you'll work directly with clients to select, implement, support and effectively integrate IBM's world-class packaged technology solutions into their diverse business environments.
The background and experience for the ideal candidate will be:
- Master degree in either Information Technology, Business Administration or Financial Engineering
- Business Analysis competences (requirements gathering, process design, functional specification design, data modeling, testing, etc.)
- Packaged core banking systems parameterisation, configuration and customisation experience
- Consulting experience on main phases of such project (scope, design, implementation, testing, cutover, support)
- Flexibility to travel
- At least 3 years experience in implementing banking packages (either Avaloq, Olympic, T24 or Finnova)
- At least 3 years experience in Private Banking business processes (either Front Office, Portfolio Management, Order Management or Processing, etc.)
- English: Fluent
- French: Fluent
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top