Configuration Management Software Developer
Join us for an opportunity to be an integral part of the highly experienced Security Intelligence CM Team that is responsible for the Source Code Management, Build, and Automation infrastructure for the Security Intelligence (Qradar) product line.
The Configuration Management Software Developer will be an integral part of the highly experienced Security Intelligence CM Team that is responsible for the Source Code Management, Build, and Automation infrastructure for the Security Intelligence product line.
Seeking an experienced software developer to join development infrastructure team. Team is composed of highly experienced professionals developing innovative software solutions to support industry leading security product. We require an experienced, team orientated software developer with a commitment to quality coding and knowledge of secure computing best practices. Experience with Java, Python, and Linux operating systems is a must. Must be familiar with core software developmet tooling, processes, and best practices.
The successful candidate will have the:
- Ability work within a team environment
- Sufficient maturity to take on new tasks with little supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Commitment to quality coding.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria) on a work permit you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English Fluent (verbal and written)
- 4+ years in a Linux environment
- 3-5+ years of software development experience
- Advanced scripting knowledge (shell, Perl, Python)
- Java and C++ development experience.
- Linux system administration experience
- Experience with Git and SVN administration.
- Knowledge of build and packaging systems
- Experience with Jenkins and Artifactory
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Working knowledge of Chef and Ansible.
- Ability to work with Docker, Gradle, and Ant.
- Experience with PostgreSQL administration
- VMware/ESX experience
- Patching kernel and resolving conflicts
- Understanding of DevOps concepts
- Understanding of RPM spec files
- Ability to build RPMs from source files and from source RPMs
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top