Computer Operator (conversion)
Distribution System Operator is a member in a team that consists of staff with 24x7 multitasking operations environment.
They are required to an efficient monitor of the delivery of services reliant on server system status by providing the first level technical support & setting priorities on service delivery for a broad client around the world.
- Perform distribution systems (including AIX/Linux/Windows) operation functions.
- Monitor Event Management Consoles (different monitor tools).
- Problem management is required.
- Change management is required when applicable.
- Liaise with relevant support teams.
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma.
- Major in computer science or English.
- 1 year experience in IT operations is preferred.
- English (Read/Write/Listen/Speak) : CET 4 or above with a good level of spoken English
• This job requires candidate to communicate with oversea technical teams and clients, English will be used as working language. Candidates with English major are welcome to apply this position.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top