Complex Solution Executive
Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience - it's what IBMers do. In Africa, we've been changing the way the continent does business for more than 50 years, and as our company continues to grow, we're looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers, and make an impact.
Roles and responsibilities of the Complex Solutions Executive includes:
1) Assisting in opportunity identification and qualification, especially with respect to risk assessment
2) Creates and leads multidisciplinary solution teams to develop complex solutions for specific customer opportunities
3) Maintains and coordinates an effective partnership with customer or IBM to any delivery/quality exposures
4) Maintains alignment with customer's business strategy, drivers and goals
5) Leads the development and refinement of the financial analysis that demonstrates the compelling financial rational for customers and the profitability goals of GTS/TSS over the lifetime of the deal
6) Leads team to a solution that will enhance the customer's competitive advantage
7) Leads the development of deliveravles, such as proposals and customer presentations
8) Develops the strategy for winning the deal
9) Ensures that solutions have beeb quality assured for a successful implementation and in compliance with IBM's strategy
10) Plays the key role in negotiations with the customer
11) Ensures that the deal is closed
12) Provides leadership in the transition to delivery
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1) Experience in Sales over 10 years
2) Knowledge/skills in Services with at least 5 years
3) Fluent in English
4) Executive presence
5) Consultative Selling
6) Strategic thinking / visionary
7) Creativity and outside-of-the-box thinking
8) Business acument through personal experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Affirmative Action and/or EE candidates will be given first preference as per our employment equity strategies.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top